Sunday, January 2, 2011

So much for consistency

I spent so much time reading other blogs yesterday, I "forgot" to post. 

I will say, there are a lot of interesting people saying stuff out here.  I seriously doubt that I will be one of them anytime soon.  This is more a private thing, I wonder why I'm putting it out for anyone in the world to peer at?

I've spent several days doing nothing.  And that's exhausting.  So I'm doing piles of laundry today, and running a few necessary errands.  Today is the last day of winter break, school starts up again for the boys tomorrow, and I've got a busy week of health related activities, including a hysterectomy on Wednesday, that will sort of fill of the following several days.  There's an appointment with the nice counselor lady tomorrow, too.  I never can see what the point of counseling is in advance, but I keep going back.  Hope springs eternal and all that.

I'm tired.  And lonely.  And bored.  And bored of being depressed, if that makes any sense.  But sad seems to be taking the cake these days. 

I just don't see the point anymore.  I can't tell you want I want to do/be/have, all I can do is point to most of the things surrounding me and say, "Not THIS.  Not this.  Oh dear Goddess, no more of this."  <sniff>

I'm tired of crying, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment