Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I have mixed stuff going on.  Much of it is boredom.  I'm tired of my kids, I'm tired of my marriage, I'm just damn bored.  I realize that this probably means I'm boring to others as well, but, there you go.

This therapist lady I'm seeing is not overly useful or insightful yet.  Everything she says is so trite.  Maybe I've had enough talk therapy in my life?  I know what the answers are, I just don't like them, or I refuse to do some of them, because of the consequences.  I think she tried to fire me yesterday, asking if I wanted another session.  I'll use the two sessions I have already paid for, and then maybe I'll make another choice.

Somewhere else in blog-land, I found a reference to this:

http://www.recovery-inc.com/index.asp

It looks interesting, I'm going to be trying to contact them today and see about attending one of their meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment