Friday, January 28, 2011

So, I've discovered virtual worlds, via Inworldz.  I followed a mention made by one member of a MeetUp.Com group I participate in, to a group that does some spiritual stuff virtually.  It's an interesting concept, raising (and storing!) spiritual energy via the internet.  I know it's not a new idea, but it's a new experience for me.

I've been exploring their particular area, which is lovely.  It feels like Myst and/or Wild Divine, only with a fairie / fantasy slant.  My machine is really a bit slow for all of the graphics, so occasionally weird stuff happens.  Weird is harmless, though.

I actually completely spaced on the Recovery, Inc. meeting this past Monday.  I did my afternoon stuff, made dinner, hung out with those guys and, voila'!  Along about 10pm, I remembered.  D'oh!  I'll try again this next Monday.

I'd like to learn how to disconnect my "Take Things Personally" button.  So many things are not about me, they just sort of happen nearby, and I get so upset.  I don't want to Not Care, that feels wrong, but I'd like to not always be reacting as if someone is being deliberately nasty to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment