Monday, January 10, 2011

Who Put This Monday Here?

I stole that title from my friends blog.  It seems so appropriate.  It's Monday, the one child has gone back to school, the other one is "homeschooling" this week, and that man has gone back to work.  Even though he went to work yesterday, too.

And, I'm tired.  I had explained to the homeschooler that he had to help me with chores this week.  And, now, when I say, do it, I'm getting some serious sighing and eye rolling.  I could just slap him.  I'm talking using the machines to do laundry here, folks, not painting the dining room.  Of course, all the homeschooling he was supposed to do last week?  Didn't happen, because I wasn't here to prod him along.  So he has twice as much to do this week, so he thinks he shouldn't have to help with the laundry.  I hate teenagers.  I may have to call and apologize to my mother again, for ever being one.

Also, that man had forgotten that he had to do school delivery this week.  I'm lucky I mentioned it last night, or I might have woken up pretty much abandoned.  And he doesn't have the brownie points banked to cover *that*. 

Basically, I'm dealing with the usual shit, with a much smaller amount than my regularly recommended amount of "cope" available.  I keep reminding myself of that.  Besides, I'm too damn tired to pack up and leave.  Do they count on that?  Of course not, they're aspies.  They are too thoughtless to think that far.

No comments:

Post a Comment