Monday, February 7, 2011

Oracle

I realize that I'm getting over the move.  I still intend to go home one day, but I'm much less angry about it all. Still, this is *work*, this building a new life.  I can also foresee, in my Delphic way, that when I do get to go home, I'll have to do it all, yet again.  Just because it's home doesn't mean that I'll have a life waiting for me there.  If I go back to the city, some things will be easy, but not many.  If I settle somewhere else in the valley, all will be new.  Another thing; my sons are growing up in California.  Will they want to stay here when I go home?  Will my need to go  home be trumped by my need to be near my boys?  This is all annoying and exhausting to contemplate.   

It's all very irritating, even if I am feeling better.  I suppose I should just pull a Scarlett and not think about it.  I have enough to deal with in the here and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment