Thursday, February 10, 2011

Exercise

I got my shit together and went to a water aerobics class this morning.   I really and for trulio cannot remember the last time I was in the water.  I'm sore in some weird places, too.  While I'm not saying I won't go back, I will look for other things, somewhere else.  The facilities were somewhat lacking for the price.  Or maybe that's just the California inflation at work again?  The bathing suit issue is still an issue, too.  Those cute tankinis float all around and get in the damn way.  I need a simple swimsuit that's large enough *and* long enough.  Apparently, that's not a simple requirement.


One of the ladies in the pool was talking about all the snow much of the rest of the country is getting, while we're having days in the 50's and 60's.  She was saying that her mortgage was offset by the lack of the price of fuel for heating.  I'm not sure I'd buy into that completely, but then, I'm biased.

Also, I keep thinking about chickens.  As in, maybe I am interested in keeping them, for the eggs.  (I'm far too cowardly to keep them for meat.)

1 comment: